Because we strongly believe in the quality, design and craftsmanship of our products, Goodnite products are warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material, as detailed below.
If you observe a defect, contact the Goodnite dealer from which you purchased the set. If the dealer cannot be reached, please contact Goodnite Customer Support at (603) 3250 2218 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In either case, you must, within the duration of the warranty, provide the purchase receipt including date of purchase and be the original purchasing consumer.
If defective in workmanship or material, your Goodnite mattress and/or foundation will be repaired with exclusive of transportation cost. If the Goodnite product you purchased is discontinued at the time of repair or replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected.
All other claims including incidental or consequential damages are precluded. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of comparable quality.
Any and all implied warranties on this product shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. This warranty begins on the day you purchase your sleep set. If your sleep set is repaired or replaced, this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended. Please refer to the Goodnite Warranty Period on this card to determine the length of your warranty.
GOODNITE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Sagging or Body Impressions that measure 1.5” or greater, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame with center support, or a minimum of 5 cross slats with center support that extends to the floor.
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through the fabric.
- Transportation cost
- Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities
- Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding height
- Comfort preference
- Corner guards
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective
- Body impressions in the mattress that measures less than 1.5”
- Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 1.5”
- Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
- Sheet fit
- Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns.
Goodnite reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when the sleep set, even if defective, is in an unsanitary condition (due to blood or bodily fluid stains or soiling, infestation or other abuse), when the sleep set has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, cleaning or the use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
Allowing the sleep set to be in an unsanitary condition may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For the health and safety of anyone who would be required to dispose of, or otherwise handle, the sleep set, Goodnite may refuse to inspect such products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Goodnite reserves the right to deny warranty coverage.
The use of cleaning fluids may damage the fabric and materials in your mattress. Allowing water or other liquids to penetrate your mattress may damage the layers of upholstery, causing materials to compress. Either of these situations may result in damage that will invalidate your warranty.
Goodnite reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the sleep set exhibits stains or soiling of unknown origin or nature and it appears to Goodnite, in good faith that the sleep set may be in an unsanitary condition or may have been damaged by liquid penetration or other abuse.
This warranty is given by the Goodnite manufacturer.
Please retain proof of purchase to validate warranty coverage.
Note: Goodnite warranty service is only available in Malaysia.